4/09/2002

Daylight Savings Time: The Long and the Short of It The clock sez midnight, but my body *knows* that it's really only 11:00 p.m. I *must* go to bed. I have a hair appointment at 9:30 a.m., but chances are good that I'll miss it 'cause that means that it's really 8:30 a.m. and I can't remember the last time I was anywhere that early in the morning. Ever since I cut my hair short, I've had to go see my coiffeur at least every five weeks. Every time he cuts it, it's a little bit different. He's suggesting that I start to go for a bit of length again. I'm beginning to think that while I look well-groomed and spunky in short hair, I was, ummm, *luckier*, with longer locks. You tell me: longer or shorter? long short p.s. Poohbah asked me when I was going to post pictures. This seemed like a good excuse to do it.

No comments: