4/18/2002

I think I've decided that I prefer summer to winter. I used to find humidity opressive and was never much of a sun worshipper (which dermatoligists say is the number one cause of aging skin anyway). Still not a fan of humidity, I must admit that being able to wear sandals and a light silk jacket and trouser concoction whilst sipping wine and eating sushi at the CCA last night made me feel pretty delicious. I think it's because my toes were painted and they wiggled appreciatively in their new found freedom. It'll be back to close-toed shoes tonight as I head over to Metropolis for some block-rockin' beats and the Chemical Brothers. This time, I must remember *not* to stand directly in front of the speakers, even though I adore the vibrations of the bass moving right through me. If I'm shouting at you tomorrow, you'll know why.

No comments: