2/21/2006

Favourite Dollar Store Finds I am my father's daughter in many ways. I inherited his sturdy, tree-stump legs, sugar addiction, and ability to make on-the-spot decisions based on something indefinable occurring in my stomach. I also inherited his ability to seek out a bargain. If I frequent church sales and flea markets with the zeal of a squealing girl, it's partially because I am a squealing girl and partially because I know that there's something sitting on someone's sales table that is rare, precious, and will only cost a dollar. It might be a necklace, a pair of overalls, or an unused kit for making your own pinhole camera. With the dollar threshhold in mind, over the next couple of weeks, I'll present my favourite dollar store finds. "You won't believe what I paid for this....!"

No comments: