2/07/2006

The Jean-Paul Sartre Cookbook I've been wracking my brain trying to find a new name for a new service my company is offering--something with the name "soup" in it--and came across this. It's full of great bogus entries, like this one: "October 6 I have realized that the traditional omelet form (eggs and cheese) is bourgeois. Today I tried making one out of cigarettes, some coffee, and four tiny stones. I fed it to Malraux, who puked. I am encouraged, but my journey is still long." It's rare that something will make me giggle this much in front of my computer--except my online bank statement (Example: I spent $65.00 for 4 tiny pots of jam and a tube of sun-dried tomatoes. Am I insane?).

2 comments:

Lisa Durbin said...

Yes, you're insane! Why were they so expensive?

Maggie said...

anything that is *wild* and *hand-picked* is insanely expensive...but, also insanely good ;)